A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Bapineedu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Bapineedu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bapineedu graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Bapineedu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika K Bapineedu MBBS and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radhika K. Bapineedu practice?
- Dr. Radhika Bapineedu has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhika Bapineedu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Physiatrists.