A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Bapineedu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bapineedu
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bapineedu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Bapineedu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bapineedu graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Bapineedu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika K Bapineedu MBBS and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radhika K. Bapineedu practice?
- Dr. Radhika Bapineedu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Radhika Bapineedu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See West Orange Physiatrists.