A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhika Chawla is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Chawla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Chawla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika Narang Chawla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Radhika N. Chawla practice?
- Dr. Radhika Chawla has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhika Chawla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.