A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Kakarla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhika Kakarla is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Kakarla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakarla graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kakarla has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika P Kakarla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Radhika P. Kakarla practice?
- Dr. Radhika Kakarla has 5 office locations.
Dr. Radhika Kakarla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Wayne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.