Dr. Radhika Kolla MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Davenport, IA

November 22nd, 2015
Most caring physician ever!
Dr. Kolla is one of the kindest, most empathetic physicians I have ever encountered. I believe she truly cares about me as a person. I feel very lucky to have her as my physician.

December 12th, 2014
Excellent doctor. Spends a quality time with patient, explains the problem in detail. She builds up patients confidence levels and gives enough time for us to understand.

May 31st, 2012
Best doctor I have every seen!
I have been to several doctors in the QC area, and was not happy with the care I was receiving. I went to Dr. Kolla at the suggestion of a co-worker who was a patient of hers. I am so glad I listed to my co-worker! Dr. Kolla is amazing! After several years of suffering from depression and general lack of energy, I found a doctor who would really listen to me! Dr. Kolla did not make me feel like a hypocondriac, as others had, but rather she really listened and did blood tests which backed up what I was saying!!! I have never felt better! She take the time to listen and get to know you as a person! She is the ONLY dotor I have ever seen in public who not only recognized me, but called me by name! She really cares about her patients and the care she gives them!