A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhika Menon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Menon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Menon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- North Bay Hospital Morton Plant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika Menon MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radhika Menon practice?
- Dr. Radhika Menon has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhika Menon practices Internal Medicine near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Internists.