A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Mohandas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhika Mohandas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohandas
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mohandas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Mohandas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohandas graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Mohandas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Monterey Care Center
- Community Hospital of The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika Mohandas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radhika Mohandas practice?
- Dr. Radhika Mohandas has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhika Mohandas practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.