A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Mohandas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhika Mohandas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohandas
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohandas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Mohandas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohandas graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Mohandas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Monterey Care Center
- Community Hospital of The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika Mohandas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radhika Mohandas practice?
- Dr. Radhika Mohandas has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhika Mohandas practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.