Some ratings provided by DrScore.
great doctor, office staff the worst I have ever experienced show details great doctor, office staff the worst I have ever experienced
by Kim Genovese on Mar 31st, 2015

I really like the doctor but her staff is so rude and it reflects very badly on h er. There is ZERO communication regarding following up and they very good at making you feel like they could care less. I hate to switch doctors but I seriously can not take that office

Open, Honest and intuitive, I like Her! show details Open, Honest and intuitive, I like Her!
by David L. on Feb 26th, 2014

Dr. Mohandas has been my primary care Physician for almost five years. I first met her on the recommendation of Monterey's most celebrated Cardiologist Dr. David Clark, when she was located at 880 Cass St. I can give a fair and honest review of her practice after the five years that I have been seeing her on a monthly basis. Dr. Mohandas is a five star Doctor. Her waiting room is beautiful, stocked with current and thoughtful reading material, and comfortable. Her staff is well practiced and manages the appointments well. The Doctor herself makes me feel very at ease- I truly believe that I can talk to her about anything without reservation. (I find that to be a rare but very necessary quality in the Health-Care field.) The Doctor encourages good health practices, but does not scold. She is intuitive, intelligent and honest. Her practice also includes cosmetic surgery, which I have not experienced, thankfully, but her ability in that arena must be excellent, as she has no lack of patients for her skills. I recommend her without hesitation, and encourage any who may be searching for an excellent family-practice physician to make an appointment with her office.

Jun 10th, 2013

The reception / office staff at the Wilson location are so incredibly rude, I will never be back! Also, the doctor never returned my calls, but my guess is, she never got my messages. Too bad. She seemed nice.

by Wendy on Feb 7th, 2013

I think Dr. Mohasdas is the best - kind, compassionate, caring and a very good, knowledgeable doctor! I've been very pleased with my experience working with everyone in her practice.

Feb 6th, 2013

Very happy with the results. Staff was great. My overall experience went very well.

Dr. Mohandas is the best show details Dr. Mohandas is the best
Oct 4th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr.Mohandas for 10 years and i would not go anywhere else.

Money Hungry Doctor!! show details Money Hungry Doctor!!
Sep 10th, 2012

I am a military wife. Dr. Mohandas appears to be extremely driven by money. She has seen me many times for the same issue, and every time I need a new refferal (for the same issue), she will schedule me for an office visit in order to obtain the most money that she can from my insurance. In one month, I saw her almost four times for the same issue, in order to get a referral. This is ridiculous and she should be investigated by insurance companies!!!

Angel R Garcia show details Angel R Garcia
Jul 27th, 2012

First OF All I want to say that I have been seeing Dr Mohandas for over 10 years now, Dr Mohandas is a wonderful Doctor as well as person. In the past and even as I write this she has work in getting many of my health issues under control, I just want to take this moment to thank her for all she's done. May you and your family be kept safe and Blessed.Thank You again for all you've done.

Jun 22nd, 2012

It's actually true that Dr. M is money hungry. If you actually miss an appointment or cancel before 8 hours they will charge you. Money, money and again, money! Therefore, if someone has a problem with that, and I'm sure they do, please don't go see this doctor. That's my honest experience and I think many people are getting fed up with it and they should!

Jun 4th, 2012

Dr.Mohandas is very attentive to my needs.Her staff is alway very helpful and friendly. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
May 29th, 2012

Excellent knowledge, thorough, caring.I would trust and recommend her to my friends and family.

MOOOOOVE.... show details MOOOOOVE....
Aug 24th, 2011

Be prepared to wait over an hour for each visit; inefficient staff; look at Dr's desk~ filled with piles of patient folders. Impersonal. No beside manner if she is behind. Patients often scheduled 10 minutes apart so be prepared to be seen for 8 of those 10... like cattle being prodded to the next gate... MOOOOOOVE.. but be sure to bring your wallet**

May 21st, 2011

Professional, Knowledgeble, compassionate is how I would describe my doctor. I have recommended her to all my friends, she is always available when I need to see her or tries to accomodate me as quickly as possible, which is a testament to the number of patients she has and who love her.

Excellent Caring ethical physician show details Excellent Caring ethical physician
Feb 21st, 2011

Dr. Mohandas is my doctor and she also is the doctor for my whole family. She is the only doctor we trust. She is intelligent, current, compassionate and really cares about her patients. We are incredibly grateful to have her in our community.

Thoughtful, professional, with empathy show details Thoughtful, professional, with empathy
Oct 25th, 2010

Dr Mohandas is my doctor for the past eight years, she is professional, thoughtful, skillful, knowledgeable, and very good at what she does. I cannot imagine going to another doctor for Dr Mohandad is a great example of empathy.

Excellent show details Excellent
Sep 4th, 2010

I don't know what these patients are talking about. She is caring, ethical, knowledgeable, extremely professionl.

Jul 15th, 2010

i was very disappointed to see a nurse because Dr. Mohandas was doing a cosmestic procedure when I arrived....It did not prevent her from charging my insurance company more than what I paid. And the staff is very average. Will not go back.

unethical, nonprofessional, no credit, money hunger show details unethical, nonprofessional, no credit, money hunger
by lingling, Monterey, CA on Jun 1st, 2010

I went to her seminer for skin cares (leser hair removel, skin make-up packages, smart-lipo, etc). I signed up all the services with her because her "sounds and looks good" prices:The results--I did not get the results she promised. I am very disappointed of the services-she is money hunger Dr. She appears to you very kindly but inside of her is non-ethical, only money. Non-professional-how can a family doctor work same time as dermotologist. I went back to my origional skin care lady in Salinas. Her fee is a little higher but she has excellent skills and services. I truelly regreat that I spent all the money to Dr. Mohandas office. If you are thinking about any skin care or choose a family doctor--please read the reviews first. Do not spend any time and money with this doctor--you will just throw your money and time to the air. I do not recommand this doctor. She will get displine in the future because I am going to send the complain to medical board.

Good beautician, poor doctor show details Good beautician, poor doctor
Nov 26th, 2009

Without notice I was switched out of her practice to a new doctor so she could continue her cosmetic practice.Liposuction out of an office is frightening. Should be left to surgeons.

Good Listener, thorough show details Good Listener, thorough
by Lass on Aug 7th, 2009

Dr Mohandas has excellent listening skills. Some of her staff is diffident to abrasive however. It is also off-putting to see the doctor doing an infomercial on tv for the cosmetic side of her business. She is thorough and refers to a specialist as needed.