Dr. Radhika Mohandas MD Patient Reviews

• 22 reviews

October 3rd, 2016
WORST EXPERIENCE
This is shoddy and incompetent. I had a cosmetic procedure (simple botox) here that was SO SO poorly done, unsanitary and talk about cheap!!! My procedure resulted in a horrific, abhorrent results and they could care less.

May 26th, 2016
Dr Mohandas made me feel very comfortable when discussing with me chest pains I was experiencing. You know that anytime you see a doctor there always a level of anxiety. After my visits, followups,and test I know longer felt anxiety. I would like to thank Dr Mohandas for her kindness professionalism. I would recommend Dr Mohandas to anyone who might need cardiologist.

June 30th, 2015
Extremely Happy
I saw Dr Mohandas for Smart Lipo. Her staff at all times have been friendly and professional. Dr Mohandas answered all my concerns and questions. I scheduled to have procedure done as quick as possible. I was scheduled for the following week. During the procedure Dr Mohandas explained what she was doing which was painless. She even had her staff bring in hot tea for me and held the straw. Her staff helped me dress. I've had two post op appts and never waited more than a couple minutes before I was seen. Again she answered all my questions and listened to me. She never hurried me. I would recommend everyone who is considering the procedure and my results are looking awesome!!!

June 25th, 2015
Better have lots of time to wait...
Will not go back. Waited over an hour in the exam room. No respect for time. Clearly is a common occurrence as they seemed so surprised that I was upset. I understand things come up, but either call me at home to come in later, let me know at the front desk the expected wait, or at least come into the exam room and update me. An hour?

March 31st, 2015
great doctor, office staff the worst I have ever experienced
I really like the doctor but her staff is so rude and it reflects very badly on h er. There is ZERO communication regarding following up and they very good at making you feel like they could care less. I hate to switch doctors but I seriously can not take that office

June 10th, 2013
The reception / office staff at the Wilson location are so incredibly rude, I will never be back! Also, the doctor never returned my calls, but my guess is, she never got my messages. Too bad. She seemed nice.

February 7th, 2013
I think Dr. Mohasdas is the best - kind, compassionate, caring and a very good, knowledgeable doctor! I've been very pleased with my experience working with everyone in her practice.

February 6th, 2013
Very happy with the results. Staff was great. My overall experience went very well.

October 4th, 2012
Dr. Mohandas is the best
I have been a patient of Dr.Mohandas for 10 years and i would not go anywhere else.

July 27th, 2012
Angel R Garcia
First OF All I want to say that I have been seeing Dr Mohandas for over 10 years now, Dr Mohandas is a wonderful Doctor as well as person. In the past and even as I write this she has work in getting many of my health issues under control, I just want to take this moment to thank her for all she's done. May you and your family be kept safe and Blessed.Thank You again for all you've done.

June 22nd, 2012
It's actually true that Dr. M is money hungry. If you actually miss an appointment or cancel before 8 hours they will charge you. Money, money and again, money! Therefore, if someone has a problem with that, and I'm sure they do, please don't go see this doctor. That's my honest experience and I think many people are getting fed up with it and they should!

June 4th, 2012
Dr.Mohandas is very attentive to my needs.Her staff is alway very helpful and friendly. I would recommend her to my family and friends.