Learn more about Dr. Radhika Peddinti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peddinti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peddinti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Peddinti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Peddinti graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Peddinti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- La Rabida Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika R Peddinti BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Radhika R. Peddinti practice?
- Dr. Radhika Peddinti has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhika Peddinti practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Oncologists.