A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Peddinti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Peddinti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peddinti graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Peddinti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- La Rabida Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika Ramani Peddinti BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Radhika R. Peddinti practice?
- Dr. Radhika Peddinti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Radhika Peddinti practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.