A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Peddinti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peddinti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peddinti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Peddinti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Peddinti graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Peddinti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- La Rabida Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika R Peddinti BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Radhika R. Peddinti practice?
- Dr. Radhika Peddinti has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhika Peddinti practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.