A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhika Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Rao, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Rao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika Rao MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Radhika Rao practice?
- Dr. Radhika Rao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Radhika Rao practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Wentzville, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.