A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Ravula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhika Ravula, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravula
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Ravula Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Ravula, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Facial Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravula graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ravula has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika E Ravula BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radhika E. Ravula practice?
- Dr. Radhika Ravula has 8 office locations.
Dr. Radhika Ravula practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Richardson Anesthesiologists and Richardson Pain Management Doctors.