inactive

Radhika E Ravula Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 2nd, 2016
Mr.
Nurse is rude-I refuse to put up with her rudeness & lies. Has no common sense. Dominating. Another staff member is just as bad. Won't deal with being treated like this. Had no problem with the Doctor!

May 3rd, 2016
I was skeptical about seeing Dr. RR after reading some reviews here. My PCP assured me that Dr. RR is an excellent physician and suggested that I at least have a consultation with her. I had been to another pain physician before who over-prescribed medications and made me feel like a zomby. I did listen to my PCP and saw Dr. RR. She worked out a 'weaning protocol' and started me on medications that are non-addicting. She also prescribed a TENS unit and tried injections. I now have my life back!

January 20th, 2016
My life is back! I was seeing another pain physician for 3 years. he had me in a fog! I was not able to function and started to feel depressed about my medication addiction and helplessness.I then found Dr. Ravula. With the help of injections and psychological therapy I have been able to cut way down on my medications. I am back to working full time! She is a stickler for rules and as long as you are a compliant patient this you will be very happy!

November 9th, 2015
I had a neck problem which was ongoing for many years. It was getting to the point where it was hard for me to work. I am so glad I saw her. She did an injection which greatly decreased my pain. It gave me the confidence to move ahead and stay active. It really restored my confidence and mood! She discouraged me from taking pain medications around the clock. I am so thankful for that since I don't want to become dependent on medications. I have seen another physician before her who kept prescribing pain medications and muscle relaxants. I could barely get past the side effects.

August 15th, 2015
Do not use this doctor. She could care less about her patients. She did not even look at my MRI images, just the write up. Poor diagnosis! Had me wait over 35 minutes in severe pain while she was chatting in laughing with her nurses. No follow up after the procedure. Never called me back. She could careless about her patients needs. BAD DOCTOR!!! DO NOT USE THIS HER, SHE IS A QUACK!!!!

May 28th, 2015
Happy Patient
Dr. Ravula was very nice and spent alot of time with me. It took about 2 weeks to get in to see her, but I didnt expect to get in the next day. Her staff was very nice. Her nurse was so nice, always smiling and happy. She interacted well with the other patients, calling them by their name. She made them feel at home. I did read the other reviews before going to the office and was dreading it, but everything was excellent. I would refer this doctor to any of my friends that need a pain doctor.

March 4th, 2015
bad nursing staff
Leann the nurse treats people like convicts and doesn't have any empathy for the patients she needs a new profession nursing is not a good choice for her she is rude and uncaring.

February 26th, 2015
STAY AWAY
I would have to agree with everyone else in here. I been patient for 2 years. She never reviews my chart, ask same questions, rude and condescending, makes mistakes , does not listen to you, I could go on and on. Time for me to move in also. I read lots of reviews. She has the worst. I went to ER numerous times and she does not care. If you call them they say. NOTHING WE CSN DO ABOUT IT. But they want to do injections. She must have 20 patients lined up every Friday. Nurse is rude also. Please don't come here. You will regret it.

November 23rd, 2014
I have had multiple pain issues and was literally suffering until I saw Dr. Ravula. My quality of life is now so much better! Thanks Dr. R.

October 13th, 2014
Pleased
I've been a patient of Dr. Ravula for a copule of years and have been verfy happy with the results of the injections. I was glad to see that I had optoins other than depending on medications for my pain.

February 19th, 2014
After over a year...
I was impressed after my first visit but that's where it ended. I completely agree with most of the reviews: Long wait times, Lack of privacy, doesn't review patient file each visit. Condescending manner. Asks same questions over and over. Does NOT listen or write anything down. Was told and have noticed in reviews that she does give shots but I was told they do not. After waiting ages in waiting room after check in and filling out same forms every time, I would be lucky to get 2 minutes of time be given a prescription and pushed out the door. After over a year of giving benefit of the doubt and thinking "Is it me?" I discover vitals.com vitals and see that I am NOT alone in my review. Wish I'd seen this a year ago. I would have saved a ton of money and time waiting. I am moving on and sharing these reviews with my new family doctor so she knows not to refer patients to this doctor/clinic.

August 19th, 2013
Stay Away from Baylor Pain Management Richardson
Doctor and staff show little concern for patient. They are only interested in patient volume and injection through put. Doctor does not meet with patient prior to injection, has no concern for patient's pain level and does not listen to patient. Prescribes medicines that do not treat the pain appropriately. Very eager to pass on patient's problems to next doctor, typically a surgeon. Staff is rude and unprofessional. There is no privacy. There are too many unnecessary people (visitors) in the per-op room. Health history questions can be overheard by many outsiders. I could not reach doctor after the injection. They do not return calls after hours or on weekends. Stay away from Baylor Pain Management in Richardson