Dr. Radhika Sadagopan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Radhika Sadagopan?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Radhika Sadagopan?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 10th, 2014

Unfortunate

Our experience was very unfortunate. The gentleman at the desk was rude when I scheduled our appointment, but I gave the benefit of the doubt. At our appt he was again quite rude. Dr. Gopan was, however, very professional and kind so I thought I would continue with the practice. I called the office to follow up and the man at the desk was so rude. I spoke with Dr. Gopan about him and she just laughed and said she knew he could be rude but you can't change people. Too much to have to deal with so we changed doctors. Very unfortunate.

July 3rd, 2015