Dr. Radhika Subramanian MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2016
This doctor is the worst. Not only did she rush through my appointment when I was pregnant, she said "it's just that time of year" when I told her I was overly tired. Then months later when I needed surgery, she said she was not comfortable doing the surgery and said to get another doctor in the office to do it. This doctor is very rude, and doesn't want to help patients unless they are her ideal patient.

August 24th, 2015
Fake
She appears to be very friendly. Greeting you with "Hi my friend!" Don't be fooled. I was in the room and the door was slightly ajar because it was hot and I over heard her and her secretary make derogatory comments about another patient's weight. She also had either a medical/nursing student with her who she wasn't very nice to. This student was trying to find my baby's heart beat and she was having some difficulty. Dr. Subramanian rolled her eyes and grabbed it from her and proceeded to do it herself. I could tell the poor thing was humiliated. I have moved to Florida so I won't have my second child with her, but even if I was in the area I don't think I would. To me trust and respect is important and even though she's good at convincing her patients that she has those, I don't buy it one bit. She's an ok doctor, but so are others in the area.

December 7th, 2013
Patient
She was wonderful. I was pregnant with my first child and she helped me through out the pregnancy. She never left a question unanswered. She has great bed side manner and is all around a very nice person. I will be returning to Dr. Subramanian for my next pregnancy. She is also my Gyno as a regular basis as well and again is a all around great and nice person.

October 11th, 2013
#1 Physician
I have been struggling with health problems for years. I've gone through countless careless doctors and wasted so much time and money on visits, unnecessary procedures, and ineffective treatment plans. I went to Dr. Subramanian in a desperate attempt for help. & I am so glad that I did. She is the first and only Doctor I have ever truly received the help and care that I deserve as a patient. Not only did her office staff fit me in for an appointment the same day as calling, I finally got a diagnosis. A simple diagnosis that for years my other Doctors let remain misdiagnosed and overseen. She went out of her way to help me and took her time in caring for me. She is the best Doctor i've ever had. I highly recommend her anyone looking for a remarkable female Doctor.

February 22nd, 2012
She is very caring and will help you through any painful procedures. I highly recommend her!

October 29th, 2011
nonchalant
EACH TIME I SEEN DR S IT SEEMED AS IF I WAS BEING RUSHED OUT OF THE DOOR. I HAD A HARD LABOR WITH MY LAST CHILD DURING DELIVERY AND HAVE BEEN VERY CONCERNED ABOUT THE WEIGHT OF MY CHILD, TO GET A SONO WAS NOT EASY AND AT 36 WEEKS I ALSO FOUND OUT MY CHILD IS BREECH, I WAS TOLD SHE WAS HEAD DOWN . A LUMP IN MY BREAST WHICH HAS ME TERRIFIED WAS NONCHALANTLY BRUSHED OFF AS A SWOLLEN MILK GLAND.SHE JUST SEEMS NOT TO CARE OR HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT HOW THINGS LIKE THIS CAN REALLY MAKE A PREGNANCY DEPRESSING IF THE ONE PERSON YOU SUPPOSED TO TRUST WITH IT ALL DOESNT SEEM TO CARE.

January 22nd, 2011