A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Tulpule:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhika Tulpule is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Tulpule, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulpule graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Tulpule has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tulpule accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Radhika Tulpule practice?
Dr. Radhika Tulpule practices Internal Medicine near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists.