A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Tulpule:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhika Tulpule is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Tulpule, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulpule graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tulpule has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika Tulpule MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radhika Tulpule practice?
- Dr. Radhika Tulpule has 2 office locations.
Dr. Radhika Tulpule practices Internal Medicine near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists.