A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhika Verma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Verma, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Verma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika M Verma MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radhika M. Verma practice?
- Dr. Radhika Verma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Radhika Verma practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Orange City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Sanford, FL.
See Orange City Internists, Orange City Pulmonologists, Orange City Critical Care Practitioners, and Orange City Sleep Medicine Doctors.