A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhika Verma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Verma, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Verma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika M Verma MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radhika M. Verma practice?
- Dr. Radhika Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhika Verma practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Orange City, FL.
See Orange City Internists, Orange City Pulmonologists, Orange City Critical Care Practitioners, and Orange City Sleep Medicine Doctors.