A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Walling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Walling, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Walling graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Walling has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika V Walling MD is a female Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Radhika V. Walling practice?
- Dr. Radhika Walling has 8 office locations.
Dr. Radhika Walling practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Hematologists and Indianapolis Oncologists.