Learn more about Dr. Radi Zaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radi Zaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radi Zaki, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaki graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radi Zaki BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Radi Zaki practice?
- Dr. Radi Zaki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Radi Zaki practices Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.