A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radu Codel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radu Codel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Codel
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Codel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radu Codel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Codel graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Codel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radu Codel MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Radu Codel practice?
- Dr. Radu Codel has 1 office location.
Dr. Radu Codel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Edgewater, NJ.
See Edgewater Internists and Edgewater Cardiologists.