Learn more about Dr. Radu Constantine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radu Constantine, General and Laparoscopic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Constantine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Constantine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radu Constantine, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantine graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Constantine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radu Constantine MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Radu Constantine practice?
- Dr. Radu Constantine has 1 office location.
Dr. Radu Constantine practices Surgery near Ozark, AL.
See Ozark Surgeons.