Dr. Radu Sulica Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Radu Sulica?

November 13th, 2015

A+!

Dr. Sulica is excellent. He prevented me from suffocating to death. No seriously, this guy is good! 5 stars.

March 24th, 2013

Saved me twice

I ws referred to Dr. Sulica four years ago by a friend and colleague who is also a singer after another doctor was convinced I had a paralyzed vocal chord. It was not paralyzed and after a two months of neurontin I could sing and talk fine and he found the cause of a cough that I'd had for six months as well. The next year I was experiencing what my primary care physician thought was tinnitus even after I told him that it definitely wasn't so I went to Dr Sulica who sent me for an MRI and it turned out to be arterial venal fistulae so what I was hearing was the blood spurting out from holes in an artery. Off to a neurosurgeon I went thanks to him and two surgical procedures later I'm fine. He is my angel.

August 24th, 2010

Dr. Sulica is in my opinion the best Vocal cord specialist out there. I have been his patient for around 8 years for ongoing vocal cord dysfunction and scarring. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor. You will not find a better Otolaryngologist.

April 24th, 2010

Great experience

Dr. Sulica is the best! He saw me on very short notice a few years ago because I was having severe asthma and seeing an ENT was a last-ditch effort before having an invasive bronchoscopy done to figure out why I could not stop coughing. Dr. Sulica discovered that I had a paralyzed vocal cord and that this could actually be what was causing me to cough and making the asthma worse. When he put me on medication for it, I almost instantly improved. Dr. Sulica really thinks about the pathogenesis of what is going on and not just a simple diagnosis and treatment. I was in really bad shape when I first came in and his bedside manner put me right at ease and made me feel comfortable. I followed up with him for about 1-2 years and he worked with me to plan my management since I was a teacher at the time and did not have a voice during this period. He was always very honest about what he thought I should do without being pushy. He ended up doing a minor surgical procedure that really helped and I am back to normal today. He is really a great doctor on all accounts!

June 22nd, 2017