Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Radwan Mallah
Dr. Radwan Mallah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Talladega, AL, with another office in Gadsden, AL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mallah is affiliated with Gadsden Regional Medical Center, Citizens Baptist Medical Center and Riverview Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Radwan Mallah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Radwan Mallah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Talladega, AL.
Dr. Malachy Ijemere
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Talladega, AL 0.01 mi26
Dr. Sampson Ogbuchi
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Talladega, AL 0.05 mi20
Dr. Milka Martinez Arache
Talladega, AL 0.05 mi7