Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mouhamad Al-Sabbagh
Dr. Mouhamad Al-Sabbagh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Sabbagh is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital, Memorial Hermann Hospital and Kingwood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mouhamad Al-Sabbagh has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mouhamad Al-Sabbagh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. John Reveille
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi40
Dr. Andrew Hamilton
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Houston, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Lakshmipriya Kasirajan
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi18