A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rae Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rae Frantz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frantz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rae Frantz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frantz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rae Ann Frantz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rae A. Frantz practice?
- Dr. Rae Frantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Rae Frantz practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.