A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rae Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevenson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Stevenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rae Stevenson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rae L Stevenson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rae L. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. Rae Stevenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Rae Stevenson practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.