A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rae Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevenson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stevenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rae Stevenson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rae L Stevenson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rae L. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. Rae Stevenson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rae Stevenson practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Lakewood, WA.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.