inactive

Dr. Raeann Capehart MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Dallas, TX

2.6

February 16th, 2013
I absolutely love Dr. Capehart. She went to battle for me with my insurance company and I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. She spent time with me and answered all of my questions prior to surgery. After I developed complications after surgery, she persisted until I was back to 100%. She has a great bedside manner and bent over backwards for me. I will absolutely use her again!

March 8th, 2012
My experience was bad, bad, BAD!!!

December 27th, 2011
Caring Dr. With no medical sense
Was in the hospital twice following surgery. Finally signed myself out and went to another Dr. Took me nine months to get well. The most horrible devastating experience I have ever had. I would not even take an animal to this Dr.

June 5th, 2011
when I did not respond to her treatment she sent me off to a mental hospital. What a terrible thing to do to a patient. She should of referred me to another Dr. Duh! I have never needed mental treatment in my 50 plus years of life. She needs to retire!! Or maybe better, someone will get a malpractice suit against her and get everything she has masqueraded around for.