Learn more about Dr. Raed Al-Dallow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raed Al-Dallow, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Dallow
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Al-Dallow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Dallow graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Al-Dallow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- St Joseph Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed S Al-Dallow MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raed S. Al-Dallow practice?
- Dr. Raed Al-Dallow has 1 office location.
Dr. Raed Al-Dallow practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Carbondale, IL.
See Carbondale Internists and Carbondale Cardiologists.