Learn more about Dr. Raed Al-Dallow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raed Al-Dallow, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Dallow
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Dallow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Al-Dallow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Dallow graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Al-Dallow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- St Joseph Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed S Al-Dallow MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raed S. Al-Dallow practice?
- Dr. Raed Al-Dallow has 1 office location.
Dr. Raed Al-Dallow practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Carbondale, IL.
See Carbondale Internists and Carbondale Cardiologists.