A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raed Alalawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raed Alalawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Alalawi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alalawi graduated from Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat.
Dr. Alalawi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed H Alalawi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raed H. Alalawi practice?
- Dr. Raed Alalawi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raed Alalawi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.