Learn more about Dr. Raed Alalawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raed Alalawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Alalawi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alalawi graduated from Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alalawi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alalawi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raed H. Alalawi practice?
Dr. Raed Alalawi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Oklahoma City, OK.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, Los Angeles Pulmonologists, and Los Angeles General Practitioners.