A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raed Alalawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raed Alalawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alalawi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alalawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Alalawi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alalawi graduated from Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat.
Dr. Alalawi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed Alalawi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raed Alalawi practice?
- Dr. Raed Alalawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Raed Alalawi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners, and Lubbock Pulmonologists.