A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raed Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Ali, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ali has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed M Ali MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raed M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Raed Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raed Ali practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Fullerton Orthopedic Surgeons.