Learn more about Dr. Raed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raed Ali, Spinal Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Ali, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ali has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed M Ali MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raed M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Raed Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Raed Ali practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Surgeons.