Learn more about Dr. Raed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raed Ali, Spinal Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Ali, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ali has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed M Ali MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raed M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Raed Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Raed Ali practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Surgeons.