Dr. Raed Ali MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
Spine Surgery_a success!
It has been three years since Dr. Ali performed extensive /intensive surgery on my spine. It was a success! I appreciated that Dr. Ali first tried other options for my issues before recommending surgery. Once it was decided to operate, Dr. Ali was extremely informative concerning the procedure, caring and kind.

June 19th, 2017
I'm so happy I decided to go ahead and have Dr. Ali perform spinal fusion for L5S1 I went to four different surgeons and I chose Dr. Ali because he made me feel very comfortable he answered and explained everything so well he put my mind at ease because I was so nervous. I'm 8 weeks post op and feel great this was the best decision I've made I know i still have long road to recovery but I feel confident that Dr. Ali did a great job in fixing my problem.

May 16th, 2017
Spinal Fusion March 5, 2014
Dr. Raed Ali is a very down to earth Surgeon who made me feel comfortable right away! My Fusion has been very successful, and I have no regrets. I always show off about having the best! I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat! Thanks sooo much Dr. Raed Ali and his Team at St. Jude Medical Center!

May 3rd, 2017
Spinal Surgery Results
I have been a nurse for 42 years and have had major back/ spinal problems majority of my life. My entire life I had a fear of this surgery as I have read and understand the risks. Dr. Ali is the only Dr that gave me the comfort and courage of having my spinal surgery. I could not be happier with the results. He is the only doctor who actually sits with his patients for a very long time to go over every detail, he is not behind a computer typing as the patients are speaking. HILDA

April 28th, 2017
My miricle doctor!
Dr Ali is very pleasant, gentle doctor. I had lumbar surgery with the insertion of coflex. Everything went perfect. I immediately felt better. Dr Ali made me feel very comfortable and confident about the surgery. He spent as much time as I needed to explain the proceedure. I highly recommend Dr Ali .

March 10th, 2017
Recommended
Very knowledgeable and caring!

January 8th, 2017
Brilliant surgeon!
If you have been to other doctors, or have a fear that nothing can be done, then it's time for you to schedule an appointment and meet with Dr. Ali. Dr. Ali has performed 2 surgeries on me. My spine and neck were a wreck! Because of his surgical expertise and skillful care, I am once again enjoying an active, healthy, happy lifestyle. If you are seeking a Dr. who is kind, caring, compassionate, and truly listens, then PLEASE do yourself a favor and contact Dr. Ali's office.

August 19th, 2016
A No Win Situation
I met this surgeon in 2010. He is a untrustworthy healthcare professional. I regret undergoing the knife for spine surgery at St. Jude Hospital. This orthopedic surgeon implsnted a pedicle screw rod instrumentation in my spine. I developed a metal allergy and neurological problems. I have suffered with chronic pain and disability for six years postoperatively. I also received poor follow up care from this surgeon. Dr. Ali is too busy and doesn't care if his surgical case goes wrong.

July 24th, 2016
Great results

September 10th, 2015
Trustworthy
Very kind and competent.

July 9th, 2015
Have had 2 spinal surgeries, Cervical and Lumbar, He is great!!

July 8th, 2015
This is the worst place to make Appointment You call and make one and think you have one but you find out days before the appointment it was never made by the staff The wait time on the phone is at lease 15 Min