Dr. Raed Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raed Ali?

Great Dr...Very Professional..!!!!!!

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Louie Ortiz...I was having no feeling on both legs...four Months after surgery both legs have have felling again.... doing therapy and on my way back to my normal life..!!!! Thanks, Dr.Ali......

Great Surgeon and Doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2017

I got into a car accident long time ago .. I was having pain in my neck shoulder and arm, he help me, he tried to avoid surgeries and try to find others solutions Physical Therapy and injection but nothing work then my pain got more stronger ..cannot lift my arm ..so he did Cervical Fusion I was very scared but he made me feel secured ...The day came and now I feel well ...I highly recommend Dr.Ali

Posted on August 11th, 2017

he is a really good doctor

Spine Surgery_a success!

Posted on June 20th, 2017

It has been three years since Dr. Ali performed extensive /intensive surgery on my spine. It was a success! I appreciated that Dr. Ali first tried other options for my issues before recommending surgery. Once it was decided to operate, Dr. Ali was extremely informative concerning the procedure, caring and kind.

Posted on June 19th, 2017

I'm so happy I decided to go ahead and have Dr. Ali perform spinal fusion for L5S1 I went to four different surgeons and I chose Dr. Ali because he made me feel very comfortable he answered and explained everything so well he put my mind at ease because I was so nervous. I'm 8 weeks post op and feel great this was the best decision I've made I know i still have long road to recovery but I feel confident that Dr. Ali did a great job in fixing my problem.

Spinal Fusion March 5, 2014

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Dr. Raed Ali is a very down to earth Surgeon who made me feel comfortable right away! My Fusion has been very successful, and I have no regrets. I always show off about having the best! I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat! Thanks sooo much Dr. Raed Ali and his Team at St. Jude Medical Center!

Spinal Surgery Results

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

I have been a nurse for 42 years and have had major back/ spinal problems majority of my life. My entire life I had a fear of this surgery as I have read and understand the risks. Dr. Ali is the only Dr that gave me the comfort and courage of having my spinal surgery. I could not be happier with the results. He is the only doctor who actually sits with his patients for a very long time to go over every detail, he is not behind a computer typing as the patients are speaking. HILDA

My miricle doctor!

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Dr Ali is very pleasant, gentle doctor. I had lumbar surgery with the insertion of coflex. Everything went perfect. I immediately felt better. Dr Ali made me feel very comfortable and confident about the surgery. He spent as much time as I needed to explain the proceedure. I highly recommend Dr Ali .

Recommended

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Very knowledgeable and caring!

Brilliant surgeon!

Posted on January 8th, 2017

If you have been to other doctors, or have a fear that nothing can be done, then it's time for you to schedule an appointment and meet with Dr. Ali. Dr. Ali has performed 2 surgeries on me. My spine and neck were a wreck! Because of his surgical expertise and skillful care, I am once again enjoying an active, healthy, happy lifestyle. If you are seeking a Dr. who is kind, caring, compassionate, and truly listens, then PLEASE do yourself a favor and contact Dr. Ali's office.

Posted on July 24th, 2016