Orthopedic Surgeons
100 E Valencia Mesa Dr
Ste 310
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-446-5200
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  show details
Aug 21st, 2011

This doctor operated on me removing disc material. However, he neglected to look at the fact that I had almost no discs in my lower back. After the operation he performed, I needed 2 other back operations. One operation was needed to repair leaking spinal fluid (he refused to see me for this condition. I was leaking spinal fluid for 3 months and I had to go to another doctor to get a visit and an operation to make the repair. This still left me with almost no discs in my lower back. I then had to get a 3rd operation to to fix my original problem...Lack of discs in my lower back. What a waste of time and money. Also, the doctor simply refused to see me for the leaking spinal fluid. Terrible professionalism.

|  A Great Surgeon  |  show details
by Jim on May 8th, 2009

I really enjoyed Dr Ali. He was very friendly and curteous in his office and at the hospital. My back surgery was completed with excellent results. I have no regret about it at all. Following the surgery, he immediately met with my wife and let her know how things went and exactly what he had done. Follow up visits are with his PA who is also very nice and concerned with the patients recovery.

|  show details
May 20th, 2008

Needs to treat the whole patient, not just the surgical site problem, but also the problems relating to it and problems after the surgery. Doesn't even see the patient on post-op visits after the first 2, turns you over to his P.A.