A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raed Alnajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raed Alnajjar is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Alnajjar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed Mohammad Alnajjar MD is a male Vascular Surgeon and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raed M. Alnajjar practice?
- Dr. Raed Alnajjar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raed Alnajjar practices Vascular Surgery near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Surgeons.