A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raed Hamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamed
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hamed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Hamed, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamed graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Hamed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed A Hamed FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raed A. Hamed practice?
- Dr. Raed Hamed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raed Hamed practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Pulmonologists, Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners, and Milwaukee Sleep Medicine Doctors.