A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raed Hamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Hamed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamed graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Hamed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed Ahmad Azzam Hamed MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raed A. Hamed practice?
- Dr. Raed Hamed has 7 office locations.
Dr. Raed Hamed practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Sleep Medicine Doctors, Milwaukee Pulmonologists, and Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners.