Learn more about Dr. Raed Hamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Hamed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamed graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Hamed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raed A. Hamed practice?
Dr. Raed Hamed practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and General Practice near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners, Milwaukee Sleep Medicine Doctors, Milwaukee Pulmonologists, and Milwaukee General Practitioners.