Learn more about Dr. Rodney Jamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamil
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Jamil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Jamil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamil graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Jamil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney M Jamil MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney M. Jamil practice?
- Dr. Rodney Jamil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Jamil practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA and Fishersville, VA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Hematologists, and Lancaster Oncologists.