A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Jamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamil
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jamil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Jamil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamil graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Jamil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney M Jamil MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney M. Jamil practice?
- Dr. Rodney Jamil has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Jamil practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Hematologists, and Lancaster Oncologists.