A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Jamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Jamil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamil graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Jamil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney M Jamil MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney M. Jamil practice?
- Dr. Rodney Jamil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Jamil practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA and Fishersville, VA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Hematologists, and Lancaster Oncologists.