A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Jamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamil
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jamil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Jamil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamil graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Jamil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney M Jamil MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney M. Jamil practice?
- Dr. Rodney Jamil has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Jamil practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Hematologists, and Lancaster Oncologists.