A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raed Jitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Jitan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jitan graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Jitan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jitan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans