A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raed Jitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jitan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jitan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Jitan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jitan graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Jitan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed A Jitan MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raed A. Jitan practice?
- Dr. Raed Jitan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raed Jitan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ and Middletown, NJ.
See Lima Internists and Lima Cardiologists.