A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raed Jitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Jitan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jitan graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Jitan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed A Jitan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raed A. Jitan practice?
- Dr. Raed Jitan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raed Jitan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Holmdel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lima, OH.
See Holmdel Internists and Holmdel Cardiologists.