A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raed Khairy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raed Khairy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khairy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khairy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Khairy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Khairy graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Khairy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed Nabil Khairy MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raed N. Khairy practice?
- Dr. Raed Khairy has 1 office location.
Dr. Raed Khairy practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Internists, Fort Smith Geriatric Doctors, and Fort Smith Infectious Disease Doctors.