Dr. Raed Tarazi MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Scottsdale, AZ

May 11th, 2014
I can't offer enough accolades about Dr. Tarazi -- he's absolutely the best surgeon, as well as a heck of a nice guy. Several years ago, he performed some quite tricky procedures on me, after a botched emergency surgery (by another surgeon!). He patiently explained all the options (pro & con) and clearly diagrammed the anatomy involved. Four years later, all my problems have been resolved, and I'm as good as new. I recommend him without reservation!

November 7th, 2013
Skilled Doctor
I recentlly had surgery done by Dr. Tarazi. I feel great I can say that he changed my life. He is a man of few words but very skilled and knowledgeble. Highlly recommended.

October 8th, 2013
Horrendous Experience
Probably a very skilled doctor who is highly rated based on the comments. I found him to be extremely rude, and unsympathetic. It seemed like all he cared about was taking my money and getting me in and out. I left the office almost fainting from the pain. He knew it and I never even received a follow-up call post procedure to see how I was doing. I would NEVER recommend this doctor.

January 25th, 2013
Dr Tarazi was very knowledgeable and caring in dealing with my case. He was easy for me to speak with and showed a caring, understanding and patient bedside manner at all times. Due to his expertise he was able to get me thru a very long and complicated surgery allowing me to once again eat and be pain free after years of absolute misery. I would not think twice about recommending him to anyone. He truly deserves the highest accolades for a job so well done. I cannot thank him enough.

July 31st, 2011
While no one really wants surgery, if you are going to have to have a colon procedure, Dr. Tarazzi is one of the best. He is knowledgable, kind, considerate and caring. I have had no complications, the surgery went well and he was very thorough with all follow-through. I would recomend him to my friends in a moment.

June 20th, 2011
Dr. Tarazi was very personal and caring. He diagnosed my problem and communicated all the facts to me in a way I could easily understand. I would highly recommend him to all.

April 3rd, 2011
Dr. Tarazi is tops in his field! His surgical judgment & skill are beyond all expectations. A bonus is his winning personality -- he's a "real person" to whom patients can easily relate. He takes the time to clearly explain options & procedures, which I greatly appeciate. I recommend him without reservation!

September 29th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor!
I am a patient of Dr. Tarazi and he is an excellent Doctor, Dr. Tarazi has a way of putting your mind at ease. Dr. Tarazi gets 5 stars in my book!

June 18th, 2010
He's the best!
I had been previously referred to another colorectal surgeon. He had the personality of a dial tone and never even had eye contact with me. I never went back. Early this year, my gastroenterologist referred me to Dr. Tarazi. The minute he came into the examining room, I was thrilled with him! i was so impressed by his skill, professionalism, knowledge AND his delightful sense of humor. He subsequently performed surgery on me and continues to treat me with compassion and dignity at follow-up appointments. He has a great bedside manner. The person who said, "he's the best" said it all!

April 30th, 2010
I wish I had seen him 10 years ago
I was referred to Dr. Tarazi by my gastroenterologis tafter suffering from anal pain and hemorrhoids for over ten years. I even had laser treatment in 2005 without success. In one visit, Dr. Tarazi diagnosed me and treated me approriately and I have since been completely pain fee. I only wish I had seen him ten years ago as I have suffered unnecessarily for too long. I highly recommend him. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and his touch gentle.

April 9th, 2010
Caring and competent- excellent surgeon
My doctor referred me to another surgeon at first.I went to see him and found him simply lacking. Dr.Tarazi saw me on a nonoffice day so I did not have to suffer unnecessarily, diagnosed me and treted me promptly. I was admitted to the hospital and treated like a human being. We need more physicians like him.

April 21st, 2009
Saved my life
I owe this doctor my life, I was in so much pain that I contemplated suicide. Dr. Tarazi got me into surgery the next day and explained the procedure and checked on me before and right after surgery. You can tell he became an MD for the right reasons because he knew I was suffering and treated me like family and took care of me right away. I would trust him with my life, not only is he an excellent physician (very good at what he does) but he is so warm and caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing colorectal surgery, he is the best!