A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raed Wahab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raed Wahab is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wahab
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raed Wahab, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahab graduated from Med Sch Of Peres, Antonins, Beirut, Lebanon Lebanese Univ Coll Of Med.
Dr. Wahab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raed A Wahab MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raed A. Wahab practice?
- Dr. Raed Wahab has 1 office location.
Dr. Raed Wahab practices Pulmonary Disease near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Pulmonologists.