A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Iskander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Iskander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Iskander, JD, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskander graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iskander has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iskander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray N. Iskander practice?
Dr. Ray Iskander practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.