More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raegan Gupta
Dr. Raegan Gupta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in Houma, LA. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Children's Hospital and East Jefferson General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Raegan Gupta has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Raegan Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Amy Miller
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
New Orleans, LA 0 mi27
Dr. Tracy Alderson
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
New Orleans, LA 0 mi14
Dr. Mark Carbon
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
New Orleans, LA 0 mi23