A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raelinn Spiekhout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raelinn Spiekhout, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiekhout graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Spiekhout has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raelinn Spiekhout MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raelinn Spiekhout practice?
- Dr. Raelinn Spiekhout has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raelinn Spiekhout practices Internal Medicine near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Bourbonnais, IL.
See Carmel Internists.