Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raemma Paredes Luck
Dr. Raemma Paredes Luck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Paredes Luck is affiliated with Temple University Children's Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Raemma Paredes Luck has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Raemma Paredes Luck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Dalit Eyal
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Jennifer Bradstreet
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi11
Dr. Daniel Isaacman
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi31