Dr. Raenell Williams MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Woodbridge, VA

no change

February 17th, 2015
Dr. Williams
She was alright. But she is no longer at this practice as of 2014.

April 30th, 2012
Not helpful or understanding
I did not have a pleasant experience with Dr. Williams. She rushed through the appointment and seemed to judge everything I said instead of listening. She told me that jogging on a treadmill wasn't enough exercise and that I should try Jillian Michaels dvds. She also said eating 1500 calories a day wasn't enough and I needed to cut back to 1200 calories a day to lose weight. I didn't have that much weight to lose and her comments were judgemental, rude, and inaccurate. You should do whatever exercise you enjoy. I went in hoping to welcome any suggestions for weight loss but left feeling like I had been yelled at.After I had blood tests run, a nurse called me to inform me of a positive test result. She was completely uninformed of what the result meant and told me false information. You could find out more from reading a wikipedia article. I spoke with the nurse for 20 minutes about a serious test result which should have been delivered by the doctor in the first place. I called back and left a message, called back again and spoke to a receptionist, asking to have the actual doctor call me to explain the results. She never called me.

November 30th, 2011
The Best Primary Care Doctor I have ever had
Dr Williams has always taken the time to listen to me and always answers my questions and offer options reference medications. I can call for an appointment and get one the next day, if it is works with my schedule. I have many 'conditions' and with the 'net' I will search and bring in my results. Dr Williams will explain why a certain medication will or not improve a particular condition. She always will keep in mind my financial circumstances when prescribing a med. I know that 15 min. is the usual time allowed but she has never rushed the appointment and ALWAYS gives me her time. The staff from the front desk to the nurses have always been polite and caring. I have been her patient for over 6 years. I highly recommend Dr Williams.

January 27th, 2011
This physician takes time to listen to her patients. Professional and caring at the same time.

November 30th, 2009
Best Doctor at the Parctice
I saw Dr Williams last week and was very impressed . Courtesy and Professionalism at its beat .