A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raeph Laughingwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raeph Laughingwell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Laughingwell graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laughingwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Hampshire OB-GYN
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laughingwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raeph Laughingwell practice?
Dr. Raeph Laughingwell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Northampton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, MA and Hadley, MA.
See Northampton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.