A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raeph Laughingwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raeph Laughingwell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Laughingwell graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laughingwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Hampshire OB-GYN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raeph Laughingwell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Raeph Laughingwell practice?
- Dr. Raeph Laughingwell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raeph Laughingwell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Northampton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, MA and Hadley, MA.
See Northampton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.