A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raezelle Zinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raezelle Zinman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Zinman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raezelle Zinman MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Raezelle Zinman practice?
- Dr. Raezelle Zinman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raezelle Zinman practices Pulmonary Disease and Pediatric Pulmonology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Abington Pulmonologists and Abington Pediatric Specialists.