A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raezelle Zinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zinman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zinman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raezelle Zinman practice?
Dr. Raezelle Zinman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.