A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Lopez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Lopez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Antonio Lopez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rafael A. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Rafael Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Lopez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Honesdale, PA.
See Honesdale Orthopedic Surgeons.