A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Martin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hosp & Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
- St Josephs Hsp And Med Ctr
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Antonio Martin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Rafael Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Martin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.