A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Torres, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Torres has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Arbues Torres MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafael A. Torres practice?
- Dr. Rafael Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Torres practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.