Learn more about Dr. Rafael Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Torres is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Torres, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Torres has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Arbues Torres MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafael A. Torres practice?
- Dr. Rafael Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Torres practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.