A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Allende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Allende is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allende graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Allende has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Allende MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Allende practice?
- Dr. Rafael Allende has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rafael Allende practices Neurological Surgery near Sanford, FL.