A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Amaral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Amaral is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Amaral graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Amaral has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael A Amaral MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael A. Amaral practice?
- Dr. Rafael Amaral has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Amaral practices Gastroenterology near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Darby Gastroenterologists.