A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Antun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Antun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antun graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Antun has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Augusto Antun MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael A. Antun practice?
- Dr. Rafael Antun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Antun practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.