Overall Review

3.6

January 13th, 2017
HORRIBLE !!!
He is not a good doctor. He lies about everything. tells you what you want to hear and is destroying peoples lives. He is not truthful about anything. I had surgery with him and I ended up being worse now I have to try and correct what he did to me. He is not even a plastic surgeon or certify in any way. Please stop going to him and giving him your money. You will regret it. Do your research before you go to this evil man and his robots that sit in the front desk as well and are also liars. You go see him and he tells you everything is fine and that you are crazy. Please Please do not go to this evil man. Do your research ladies you will regret going to him.

November 18th, 2016

October 26th, 2016
Biopolimeros failures
I am so unhappy with the resoults of the operation I had he said that he was going to remove some of the product that I have on my face but I can see and feel all the product there. It's so depressing that after passing for this terrible experience I have the product in my face. I think he needs to take more texts and do more research before promising a person a good outcome. It cost me allot of money and the resoults are 2% only good.

May 1st, 2012