Dr. Rafael Antun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Antun?

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Antun?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017

No le recommendo para nada

Yo me opere con Rafael Antun de los glutos de los bipolimeros y el me destroso la vida yo me siento mal todo los dia. Me dule el cuerpo los brasos , las piernas, la cara . el cuello. El me rego el producto por todo el cuerpo. Ese señor no sabe que esta haciendo. El se sienta ahí y te hace creer que sabe mucho y que el te va a ayudar pero no es asi. No sabe nada de el producto lo saca como si fuera lipo y no es asi porque el producto se rega por todo los lados. El detroso muchas vidas y robándole el dinero a las mujeres. Tengo muchos problemas siempre estoy en el hospital y quiero que todos sepan que si me pasa algo es por este señor. No me quedo poner zapatos altos porque me duelen las piernas y los piez. Deben de cerar la officia de el.este señor es un mostro. Yo llame la oficina y no me quisieron ayudar.todo el mundo tiene que saber que esta oficina no sabe nada de los bipolimeros y el estan robando la plata a las mujeres que deverda necesitan ayuda.

May 1st, 2017

Lies about everything

If I gave him one star because I had too but this man is horrible and is ruining lives. I had a horrible experience with this doctor. I went in for a removal of foreign material and he has ruin my life. I feel worse. He spread the product everywhere. they never called to see how I was doing. I went over there tell him I felt bad and he try refereeing me to other doctors when he is the cause as to why I feel bad. Now I have to get surgery again to fix that that cost me so much money.He is an evil men and I wish other girls would come out and speak up about their horrible experience with this monster I cant call a human being. The girl that sits in the front name Evelyn Cancio is another evil girl that lies saying he is an awesome doctor and she has friends that did it with him and they are fine and blah blah. They cant even show you pics or videos of what they did because they are liars. I feel horrible everyday. everything hurts. My legs hurts. I've had to stop doing many things. My life has changed completely. I regret going to this man. Ladies RUN from this place you will regret it if you go here. ='(

February 8th, 2017

Beware of this Doctor!!!

This doctor is an awful human being. He lies about everything. He makes you believe he is there to help and knows what is he doing and he really doesn't. I went to him thinking he would help with my problem and he just made it worse since he operated my life has never been the same I am in constant pain. I don't sleep. I take pain killers. I cant breathe. I need surgery again and he spread the product every where.He is destroying peoples lives. He is not truthful about anything. I have to try and correct what he did to me and now waste more money I dont have. He is not even a plastic surgeon or certify in any way. Please stop going to him and giving him your money. You will regret it. Do your research before you go to this evil man and the girl that sits in the front desk (Evelyn) convinces you into thinking he knows what he is doing because of course she gets a percentage of what ever she sells so she brags about him and tells you he is amazing. yeah right!!! I went back to tell them I didn't fell good and he says its part of the healing process and you tell her and she like freaks out omg what do you mean are you sure.It's been a year and I feel worse then ever he should not be operating. Horrible how he is destroying women's lives and not caring about it. He has no heart.

January 13th, 2017

HORRIBLE !!!

He is not a good doctor. He lies about everything. tells you what you want to hear and is destroying peoples lives. He is not truthful about anything. I had surgery with him and I ended up being worse now I have to try and correct what he did to me. He is not even a plastic surgeon or certify in any way. Please stop going to him and giving him your money. You will regret it. Do your research before you go to this evil man and his robots that sit in the front desk as well and are also liars. You go see him and he tells you everything is fine and that you are crazy. Please Please do not go to this evil man. Do your research ladies you will regret going to him.

November 18th, 2016

October 26th, 2016

Biopolimeros failures

I am so unhappy with the resoults of the operation I had he said that he was going to remove some of the product that I have on my face but I can see and feel all the product there. It's so depressing that after passing for this terrible experience I have the product in my face. I think he needs to take more texts and do more research before promising a person a good outcome. It cost me allot of money and the resoults are 2% only good.

September 13th, 2017